Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mumbai Meri Jaan !!

Its been a year.
Yes, a year since I moved to Mumbai.
I decided to love it even before I came here, because, just because...
I decided to love it, not knowing what love is, not knowing what I am going to love or how.

And when I landed here, there was no me deciding to love it. The city completely takes over and you have to be, but in love with it. There is nothing about me in this quotient. It is Mumbai. Mumbai is love. And thus I have come a full circle, deciding to love it and to find out that it is nothing but love itself. It is itself. It is life. It is Mumbai.

Mumbai Meri Jaan. Mera dadaktha dil, something I would have reserved only for my children.
But here it is - My child, My teacher, My mother, My earth - Mumbai Meri Jaan !!


                                        
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home