Monday, March 4, 2013

101 reasons to fall in love with Edward Cullen


FROM
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1700002/Can-t-Live-Without-Twilight


A Bit About Myself!
Hi my name is Lucinda but I like to be called Edward's Girl, Bella, LuLu or Lucy
and I LOVE Twilight that's because where-the-the-wolf-runs got me into it
I Like Music Like : My Chemical Romance, Green Day, 30 Seconds to Mars, Good Charlotte, Paramore, Linkin Park, Hellogoodbye, Nickleback, Avril Lavigne, Muse, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Bullet For My Valentine, Foo Fighters, Cascada, Blink 182, Evanescance, P!NK and SO many others!
I Don't Just Like Reading, I LOVE Reading
I Don't Just Want EDWARD, I NEED EDWARD
I been TWILIGHTED
My fave colour is forever changeing, it's blue at the moment
"When life hands you lemons, throw them back and demand Edward Cullen."
"An apple a day keeps the doctor away but since Carlisle is cute, screw the fruit."
"I'm not easily distracted I-Hey, is that guy sparkling!"
"Psh, screw the Dark Side. So what if they have cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have Edward Cullen!"

OMG
i don't know if you know this but there is a teacher called Mr Mason in twilight dose that name ring any bells?
if you don't believe me then check the book

My Storys
YAY I NOW HAVE STORYS ON MY PAGE SO CHACK THEM OUT OR ELSE...
right I'm going to do this thing where I'm going to give people SMILEYS
what i want you to do is when you get them put them on your profile SO EVERYONE CAN SEE
oh and you can give SMILEYS to ohter people as long you say you got the idea from me
oh and give ME SMIILEYS TOO

Hear are my Quotes (I copyed some of these)
Hi I'm ISABELLA MARIE SWAN (I wish)
EDWARD CULLEN IS MINE and MINE ONLY
FUCK YEAH!!
FEAKING AEWSOME!!
oooooooo Chocolate!
We All Want Something Or Someone We Can't Have, Ya I Want Someone I Can't Have,Yep You Gussed Right, I Want Edward Cullen!
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.(I have it works(I kill your friend, you kill my friend and then I kill you)see.)
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile. (I do)
A girl asked a guy if she was pretty; he said no. She asked him if he wanted her; he said no. She asked him if she left would he cry; he said no. She turned to leave; he grabbed her arm and said, 'You're not pretty, you're beautiful. And I don't want you, I need you. And I wouldn't cry if you left; I would die'
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
Don't call me emo or I'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain and then I'll die and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT.
AWESOMENESS
VAMPIRES RULE THE WORLD! or at least in my mind.
Oh My EDWARD
I got bit by a Vampire and I liked it!
Edward Come, Dazzle Me
Only a vampire can love you forever!
Edward Owns my Heart and a nice volo
Reading is for Awesome people
You can cover me in feathers anyday, if your Edward
Dear Edward, Bite Me?
Team Edward... because he can break my headbods, bite my pillows, and bruise my body anyday
Lost in Twilight
You Twierd! aka Twilight Nerd p.s That's a Compliment
ANY time is EDWARD time
I kissed a vampire and I liked it
All I want is a gorgeous, inmortal, cold, silver volo owner that sparkles in the sunlight and bites me ... is that really so much to ask for?

You have to read this
this is what i would like my boyfriend to do, if i had one that is
When i walk away from him mad, he follow me
When i stare's at his mouth, he'll Kiss me
When i push him or hit's him, he'll grab me and doesn't let go
When i start's cussing at him, he'll kiss me and tell me he loves me
When i'm quiet, he'll ask me whats wrong
When i ignore him, he'll give me his attention
When i pull away, he'll pull me back
When he see me at my worst, he'll tell me i'm beautiful
When he see me start crying, he'll just hold my hand and dont say a word
When he see me walking, he'll sneak up and hug my waist from behind
When i'm scared, he'll protect me
When i lay my head on he's shoulder, he'll tilt my head up and kiss me
When i steal's he's favorite hat, he'll let me keep it and sleep with it that night
When i tease him, he'll tease me back and make me laugh
When i don't anwer for a long time he'll ressure me that everything is okay
When i look at him with doubt he'll back himself up
When i say that i like him i really do more than he could understand
When i grab's at his hands he'll hold mine and play with my fingers
When i bump into him he'll bump into me back and make me laugh
When i tell him a secret he'll keep it safe and untold
When i look at him in he's eyes he'll dosn't look away until i do
When i miss him i'm hurting inside
When he breaks my heart the never really goes away
When i say it's over i still want him to be mine
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.-
When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's ok dont believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home