Friday, July 12, 2013

Yoga - Only In Mumbai

I have this wonderful yoga instructor who comes to the building to teach us, well teach me.
And after several months of yoga, I can safely say I have broken new ground and feeling ecstatic.

1. I am able to touch my head on the floor, while doing downward dog pose. Even she is not touching it ;)


basics153story


2. Butterfly pose.
This is how i used to sit, with my knees not touching the ground.



But now, I sit like below, I am able to bring my legs as close, as flat to the ground and beat my legs fast on the ground.  I am also able to bring my head so low that there are only few centimeters gap between my head and floor. Once my belly disappears ?  I can literally touch the floor with my head. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home